PIPs top believer, Wendy is an experienced entrepreneur and pioneer in the conscious consumer movement, Having co-founded Mothers & Others with actress, Meryl Streep, Wendy originated the Green Guide, an award-winning digital magazine, and served as its General Manager after it was acquired by National Geographic in 2007.
Yaniv has a background in neuroscience, is experienced in creating user-focused tech products, and is an officionado of self-tracking devices. He brings all this to bear in the development of PIPs web app, a tool for users to track and be rewarded for positive impact choices they make every day.
PIPs top sales and marketing evangelista, Liza brings not just years of experience at top marketing firms globally but unparalleled exurberance and energy for cultivating new partners and building lasting relationships
BigApps is the premier showcase of NYC’s tech ecosystem. It’s a competition that empowers New York’s sharpest minds to solve the city’s toughest challenges through technology, making NYC a better place to Live, Work, Learn, and Play. Whether you’re a hacker or a maker, a designer or an investor, a novice or a pro, we provide resources that make it easy to make a difference. Come to build. Come to network. Come to win.
NYC BigApps 2014 is an initiative of NYCEDC to promote government transparency and the creation of innovative new technologies. Following NYC BigApps 2013, this year’s event is the fifth annual run of the competition and is being managed by HR&A Advisors in collaboration with Super Vision and Splash.
- A data informed design thinker with the ability to identify user archetypes and create engaging, clean, and addictive user experiences
- A product leader who can complement the CEO’s product vision from the user’s perspective
- Understanding of human psychology and behavioral economics with a proven track record with new products and/or startups
- Experienced at building collaborative teams of Product Managers, UX Designers, and front-end coders
- Strong ability to lead customer/user discovery and iterative, experimental product development processes
- Knowledge of and experience with points/rewards systems and growth hacking a plus.